Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Beginning

So I've set up this blog as a way we at Beavercreek Christian Church that are trying to lose weight can talk about things we are dealing with in our weight loss. I will give you a password and username if you ask me in person for it. That way we can build each other up and encourage each other through this outlet. So check back here periodically to see if anyone has written anything encouraging that would help you if you're struggling. If you want to make any changes, feel free to do so or let me know and I can change it. If this isn't working for you, let me know and maybe we can try something else. I want this to be something we use and can let others from church use to help them even if they aren't coming regularly to our 9:30 Saturday morning meeting. I'll probably also write what we talked about at those meetings on here for those who missed the meeting or were unable to attend.

No comments: